6.1.17 Ответьте на вопросы по теме:
1. What does the phrase “Generation Gap” mean?
2. When do young people experience conflicts with their parents?
3. What sets a conflict between two generations?
4. What do teenagers especially need at the age of adolescence from their parents?
5. What are the values of the youth today?
6. How do you cope with your problems?
6.1.18 Соотнесите слова с их определениями:
generation - a grown up person
gap - a period of time between 13-19 years old
adult - all people of the same age
adolescence - an empty space between two objects
generation gap - a small child, who has just learnt to walk
teenager - lack of understanding between young and old
baby - a young person of between 13-19 years old
toddler - a newborn child
6.1.19 Вставьте в пропуски подходящие по смыслу слова (три слова лишние):
|Pleading, to say, include, hand, based, tolerant, such, adults, waiting, animals, ashamed, alternative, school, polite, here, manners, back, public, to buy|