|1. presidium||1. not depending on authority or control|
|2. bias||2. favouring social equality|
|3. independent||3. a person with authority to hear|
|4. competent||4. of or in line with constitution|
|5.democratic||5. adequately qualified or capable|
|6. Duma||6. predisposition or prejudice|
|7. legislative||7. legislative organ in Russian Federation|
|8. executive||8. State in which supreme power is held by the people or by their elected representatives|
|9. constitutional||9. standing committee|
|10. republic||10. branch of government concerned with executive laws, agreements|
|11. empowered to make legislation|
|12. having self-government|
Match the given phrases
|1. rule of law||1 подавляющее большинство|
|2. to determine||2. кассация|
|3. to consider||3. юридическое лицо|
|4.General jurisdiction||4. состав присяжных|
|5. Judicial supervision||5. законность|
|6. to attribute to||6. военный суд|
|7. overwhelming majority||7. юридический контроль|
|8. administrative offences||8. общая юрисдикция|
|9. cassation||9. определять|
|10. judicial panel||10. рассматривать (дело)|
|11. административные правонарушения|
Insert the right word
1. The R.F. judicial system is an branch of power, free from political and ideological .
2. It is independent from the and branches of power.
3. Independent, law court is an important component of astate based on a
rule of law.
4. The__ Court of the R.F. considers cases relating to the compliance of the fed
5. It also controls over the laws of the State___ and constitutions of .
6. They work in the following compositions: of the court, judicial panel for
civil cases and judicial panel for criminal cases.
7. _ of the Peace are judges of the subjects of the R.F.