I. Answer the questions:
1. What is court in a wide sense of the word?
2. How are English courts divided?
3. What is a court of appeal?
4. What are the main functions of juvenile courts?
5. How do tribunals function?
6. Name American courts in the descending order.
7. In what way are the federal courts organized?
8. Where does litigation begin?
9. What does the word «to appeal» mean?
10. What do Articles 151-161 of the Constitution of Belarus provide?
1l. What is the hierarchy of the Belarusian court system?
12.What functions does the court of first instance have?
13. What are the main functions of the court of second instance?
II. Retell the text.
THE BODIES OF GOVERNMENT IN THE UNITED KINGDOM