1. The total … of Dianeks Ltd. as at the end of 2003 was 689 employees.
a) engineers; b) staff; c) explores.
2. The technical oversight activities are carried out to ensure in compliance with the procedural ….
a) rules; b) affairs; c) documents.
3. The Services were established to control the … oversight performance.
a) gas; b) petroleum; c) technical.
4. The implementation of the technical … has improved the quality of construction.
a) exploration; b) supervision; c) documents.
5. The expert review … of design estimates were established within the Company structure.
a) departments; b) compartments; c) branches.
II. Выберите правильный вариант ответа
1. Why did Strojneft TSUP Ltd. concluded a contract with Dianeks Ltd.?
a) to provide independent technical supervision;
b) to take control over each other;
c) to reconstruct Dianeks Ltd.
2. How large was the total staff of Dianeks Ltd. as at the end of 2003?
a) 896 employees; b) 968 employees; c) 689 employees.
3. What for were the Services established in 2003?
a) to change the technical oversight performance;
b) to control the technical oversight performance;
c) to control the production.
III. Дополните предложения
1. Pursuant to the Company directive Strojneft TSUP Ltd. was tasked to arrange for technical supervision at the oil trunk ….
a) pipeline facilities; b) transportation; c) production.
2. Dianeks Ltd. operates 10 NDT ….
a) factories; b) pipelines; c) laboratories.
3. The expert review departments have reviewed the total of 2,694 ….
a) designs; b) construction; c) projects.
IV. Расположите в хронологической последовательности события, изложенные в тексте
1. Strojneft Ltd. was tasked to arrange for technical supervision at the oil trunk pipeline facilities.
2. All 100 % of design documents and estimates has been reviewed by these departments.
3. Strojneft Ltd. concluded a contract with Dianeks Ltd.
4. The total staff of Dianeks Ltd. was 689 employees.
5. In 2003 the Services were established to control the technical oversight performance.
V. Выберите правильную форму сказуемого
1. A similar method … to text for traces of petroleum gases dissolved in the seawater.
a) used; b) has been used; c) is used.
2. Gravity surveys … from the air.
a) carried out; b) are carried out; c) are carriage out.
3. Early wells … with impact-type tools.
a) was drilled; b) were drilled; c) drilled.