Ex.2. Поставьте вопросы, начинающиеся с вопросительного слова, данного в скобках:
1. He was busy on Sunday (When). 2. We go to the Institute by bus (How). 3. They are from Volgograd (Where). 4. My parents are pensioners (What). 5. We worked in militia two years ago (When). 6. Nick’ friend has 3 lessons every day (Who). 7. My friend has two dogs (How many). 8.He is a serviceman in the Army in the Far East (Where).
Ex. 3. Задайте альтернативные вопросы:
1. He reads quickly (slowly). 2. The weather is cold today (warm). 3. It often rains in summer (in winter). 4. He went to the Institute (to the stadium). 5.Ann is the best student in the group (the worst). 6. These students can play tennis (badminton). 7. She speaks English well (German). 8. His brother is a detective (an investigator).
IV. Разделительный вопрос (Distinctive Question)
Ex. 4. Закончите вопрос:
1. She is a militiaman,…? 2. They are good students, …?3. My sister doesn’t speak French, …? 4.Her sons have 2 lessons today, …?5. You served in the Army, …? 6.We are not good sportsmen, …?7.The students have many questions, …?8. This militiaman likes classical music, …?
1. Напишите все типы вопросов к предложениям:
1. The legislative power belongs to the Congress.
2. Baseball is the most popular sport in the USA.
3. He finished his work yesterday.
4. They play an important role in the American legislation.
5. The head of each state is the governor of the state.
Задайте общий вопрос
1 .He often comes to see his brother.
2. The students have 3 lessons on Tuesday.
3. Mr. Black is a policeman.
4. They get up at 7 o’clock.
Задайте вопросы к подлежащему
1. He can work.
2. She has three brothers.
3. They invited Tom to the party.
4. Задайте альтернативные вопросы
1. They bought a new book (copy book).
2. Bob plays tennis (hockey).
3. He can speak English well (bad).
5. Задайте вопросы к выделенным словам
1. She can come home in the morning.
2. His bike isgreen.
3. They bought this bookyesterday.
4. Nick lives inBorodin street.
5. They play footballat 8 o’clock.
6. We are future police officer.