I. Вставте артиклі , де це необхідно
1. After ... initial rise in ... opinion polls, Brown’s time as ... Prime Minister saw his ... approval ratings fall and ... Labour Party suffered its ... worst local election results in 40 years.
2. On 11 May 2010, Brown officially resigned as ... Prime Minister and leader of ... Labour Party.
3. He was succeeded as ... Prime Minister by David Cameron. At ... age of 43, Cameron became ... youngest British Prime Minister and Leader of ... Conservative Party.
II. Вставте модальні дієслова may, must або need замість крапок.
1. You ... not let this cup fall: it ... break. 2. ... I help you? 3. You ... park your car only in your own space in the back of the building.
III. Перепишіть наступні речення в минулому часі – Past Simple Tense.
1. I eat a sandwich and drink a cup of tea. I do not drink milk.
2. After school I do not go home at once.
3. I go to the library and change my books. Then I go home.
IV. Перекладіть текст.
As birthplace of the Industrial Revolution, England was home to many significant inventors during the late 18th and early 19th century. Famous English engineers include Isambard Kingdom Brunel, best known for the creation of the Great Western Railway, a series of famous steamships, and numerous important bridges, hence revolutionising public transport and modern-day engineering.
Prominent English figures from the field of science and mathematics include Sir Isaac Newton, Michael Faraday, Robert Hooke, Robert Boyle, Joseph Priestley, J. J. Thomson, Charles Babbage, Charles Darwin, Stephen Hawking, Christopher Wren, Alan Turing, Francis Crick, Joseph Lister, Tim Berners-Lee, Andrew Wiles and Richard Dawkins. Some experts claim that the earliest concept of a Metric system was invented by John Wilkins, first secretary of the Royal Society in 1668. 
V. Складіть 3 запитання до тексту (загальне, спеціальне та альтернативне).