1. The Personnel Department is responsible for the preparation of ... reviews: regular meetings with employees to tell them how well they are doing.
2. ... may be the result of an economic downturn or a decision by a company to downsize.
3. Each ... wants to be sure in the future profitability of the company.
4. As we are now ready to open our overseas ... , we have to recruit a new sales rep.
5. According to statistics, the average ... is about 7 years.
6. What is the forecast for our next year ... ?
7. Our ... will not be pleased to hear that our sales have decreased.
8. His ... is the result of his hard work and professional skills.
9. The system of ... will be changed according to the changes in the company structure.
10. Our ... from sales has sufficiently increased due to our new range of products.
III. Закончите предложения 1-9, используя окончания a-i, чтобы получился рассказ о компании Tristar Laminates.
I. Viviane Rowland is the Managing Director of a small company, Tristar Laminates, ...
II. Together they had successfully identified a business subsidiary ...
III. Initially the three founders were the only shareholders of the company but it soon became clear that ...
IV. They managed to convince a local businessman ...
V. Since then Tristar’s growth has been rapid and Viviane now supervises the staff of 18 people ...
VI. A threat for the future is the immediate problem that ...
VII. The factory they own has become too small but ...
VIII. This industry is dangerous for a small producer ...
IX. When a small company makes a strategic decision like this ...
j. who only has limited resources.
k. to invest 50,000 pounds in exchange for 30 per cent of the company.
l. and an operation with half a million pounds in sales.
m. which she founded with a group of entrepreneurs.
n. it can’t afford to get it wrong.
o. they would need extra capital.
p. to find an alternative site is not an easy task.
q. to produce fibreglass components for the marine industry.
r. the company has to face.
IV. Расположите части делового письма в правильном порядке. Затем выполните письменный перевод.
¨ Dear Sir/Madam
¨ I would like to reserve three single rooms from 18th to 22nd December for three of our managers. Could you please inform me of your rates and whether you offer discounts for company bookings?
¨ Richman Rings Inc., 34 Beddington Road, Gilmore, GH23B
Phone number: 985 46 73 49. fax number: 985 15 87 29
12 December 2014
¨ I look forward to receiving your confirmation.
¨ Yours faithfully,
¨ Managing Director, Miranda Hotel, 7 Moon Way, New Coast City, NM 54021