1. What is the deadline for delivery of the goods?
2. What are the terms of delivery?
I. Перепишите следующие предложения и переведите их, обращая внимание на особенности перевода на русский язык определений, выраженных именем существительным.
1. The Chief executive of the company invited the overseas sales managers to attend this year’s conference.
2. Why do companies spend money on corporate entertaining?
3. Entertainment has become a very important part of a Customer Relationship Management programme.
4. Did they meet their sales targets?
5. How has their market share changed?
6. The company spent $ 1,000 000 on shampoo advertising.
II. Перепишите следующие предложения, содержащие разные формы сравнения прилагательных, и переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. The customers are less cheerful and talk about restructuring all the time.
2. Companies are much stricter these days with what they will let their employees spend compared with their old days.
3. The latest figures show that spending on entertainment is at its lowest level.
4. Customers are now spending more money on products they desire rather than on products tat they simply need.
5. Ferrari is among the three most recognizable brands in the world.
6. Switzerland is the largest market per capita for the car maker’s products.
III. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения, обращая внимание на перевод неопределенных и отрицательных местоимений.
1. Nobody knows about the sales of a new product.
2. When there are no highly paid jobs young people tend to study more.
3. Have you ever made any business plan?
4. Some economists can forecast sales of a new product.
5. No changes need to be made to relaunch the product.
6. Every employee should have commitment.
IV. Перепишите следующие предложения, определите в них видо-временные формы глаголов и укажите их инфинитив; переведите предложения на русский язык. Запишите 1, 2, 3 предложения в вопросительной и отрицательной формах.
1. A bank manager has given up his job to realize his childhood ambition of becoming a bus driver.
2. They made the presentation on Monday.
3. My colleague will travel abroad on business next month.
4. The Marketing Department interviewed members of the public to find out what was going wrong.
5. With its 18 – hole golf course and designer shops Sauipe is hoping to attract rich foreign visitors.
6. The developers have planned the new resort properly.