1. The role of government is important for tourism because …
2. One of the ways to promote tourism is …
3. A country can discourage incoming tourism by …
4. Research in tourism usually involves …
5. The infrastructure of the country includes …
III. Заполните пропуски предложенными словами и словосочетаниями
a license research social impact a flow of tourism visa requirements
1. Governments take part in promoting … .
2. … is a document giving permission to carry on a particular kind of activity after meeting prescribed standard.
3. Some countries have set … that restrict entry.
4. Deeper … aims to find out why tourists visited particular places and what their reactions are.
5. For tourism industry development it is necessary to determine the … of tourism on an area.
IV. Пользуясь содержанием текста, опровергните или подтвердите следующие утверждения
1. In many countries tourism is represented at the ministerial level of government.
2. Travel is easier when there are strict visa requirements and complex entry formalities.
3. National policy can prevent people from travelling outward.
4. Government shouldn’t be involved in regulation of the tourist facilities.
5. There are also indirect governmental investments in the form of building or improving the infrastructure.
TEXT 5. TYPES OF ACCOMMODATIONS